So you want to have a longer and thicker penis. Since you’re on this page, I guess you have already decided to buy the popular penis enlargement device Bathmate Hydromax Pump. Bathmate hydromax is a revolutionary tool for penis enlargement that has recently been launched. This water-based penis pump is an incredible innovation in the field and is undoubtedly the cheapest, easiest, and safest way of enlarging your penis in the long run. It harnesses the natural stretch of vacuum suction to strengthen the erectile tissues (Corpora Cavernosa) and enlarge the vessels that allow more blood to fill in. In addition to its enlargement, the pump lets your penis attain a firmer and more prolonged erection.
In this article, I will guide you through the basic precautions you must remember if you’re willing to reap all the benefits of this fantastic invention.
Essential Steps Before First Use
- Wash your Hydromax pump with lukewarm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- Your pubic area must be reasonably well trimmed to ensure a tight vacuum seal against the body.
General Precautions Before Every Use
- Wet yourself before the session. A relaxing shower for a few minutes helps soften the skin and relaxes the testicles, allowing them to remain free from the seal area and avoiding discomfort.
- Start slowly by applying only the minimum vacuum pressure necessary to achieve an erection.
- Do NOT increase the vacuum pressure in one go. Vigorous pumping may lead to injury of the penis.
- Pause for 2-3 minutes between each pumping session. This allows the penis to retract and relax, resulting in optimal blood flow in and out of the organ. During this relaxation time, massage the penis gently but be careful not to trigger a hard erection.
- Do NOT use the Hydromax for more than 20 minutes in a day. The pumping caused by Bathmate Hydromax is significantly powerful, and you shouldn’t pump yourself for more than 20 mins in a 24-hour period.
Important notes regarding the Black Pip on the valve
When you assemble the Bathmate Hydromax sex toy, you will see a black pip on the top of the cylinder’s valve. This pip is moved by pressing inwards and moving to either side, where it should “click” into position, thereby closing the valve.
This closed position should only be used when filling the hydromax with water in the shower. At all other times, keep the black pip in the center position, i.e., the open position.
Failing to ensure that the black pip is in the center position will prevent the hydromax from operating correctly.
Additional points to keep in mind during use
Consult your doctor before using Hydromax if you have any of the following:
- Severe erectile dysfunction
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Chronic renal failure
- Increased heart or hypertension
- Heart or lung disease
- Urinary disorder (e.g., kidney, bladder, or genital problems)
If you’re diagnosed with one or more of the conditions mentioned above, you should take medical counsel before using the Bathmate Hydromax penis enlargement pump.
Do NOT use this device if:
- You have sickle cell disease or have recently recovered from the same.
- You have a history of unnaturally prolonged erections.
- You suffer from any blood-related disorders (such as hemophilia) or are currently taking any blood thinning medicine such as aspirin.
Also, note the following:
- Do NOT share the hydromax with other users. This is not only for hygienic issues but also because of damage caused by improper handling.
- Bathmate hydromax is intended for use with water, so if you want to use any lubrication, go for the oil-based ones.
- You must have the proper hand strength to operate the vacuum release mechanism. Even though this does not require any super-human strength, decreased hand mobility may make the safe removal of this device a bit difficult.
- Do NOT fall asleep or lay casually with the device still under suction. Many cases have been reported where the user kept the device on before taking a nap. This is highly detrimental.
- Do NOT use this device while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This will impair your judgment and would increase the risk of injury to your penis.
- Avoid the device for a few days if you see penile numbness or a general decrease in sensation. The numbness could be due to vigorous use of the toy leading to internal damage.
- Excessive use of the vacuum pump may aggravate pre-existing conditions such as Peyronie’s disease, priapism, and other urethral conditions.
- Do NOT use the device for more than 20 minutes in a 24-hour period.
These precautions should be enough for now. I’d like to end by saying, if you feel any discomfort or observe anything unusual (such as swelling or discoloration), do not hesitate to contact the doctor. Bathmate Hydromax from twicetonight.com is a highly effective device when used with proper caution.